Planning a wedding involves making many decisions, big and small. One fun addition to many modern weddings is a photo booth rental. It provides entertainment for guests and a unique way to capture memories from your special day. If you’re considering adding a photo booth to your wedding celebrations, there are a few key tech factors to keep in mind:
Types of photo booths
- Traditional booth – The classic style of photo booth features a fully enclosed booth with bench seating inside. Usually fits 2-4 people. Offers a private space for photos.
- Open-air booth – An open photo booth without walls for easy in/out access. Allows for larger groups to take photos together. More space for props and posing.
- GIF booth – Captures a series of photos and stitches them together into an animated GIF. A fun way to show action and movement.
- Video booth – Records short videos that guests can view and share. Adds a more dynamic, personal touch than still photos.
- Compact mobile booth – A scaled-down photo booth small enough to set up in tight spaces. Good for venues with limited room. Fewer features than full-size booths.
- The choice is yours – You can opt for black and white or color pictures when booking a booth. Consider which aesthetic you prefer.
- Double prints – Get two copies of each photo strip so guests can take one and leave you one for a wedding album.
- Photo layout – Four 2×6 strips are standard. Some booths also offer 4×6 prints as an option.
- Digital copies – For easy sharing and downloading of photos taken, many booths provide online galleries. Useful to acquire a digital wedding album.
- Custom photo templates – Some booths have templates with your name, date, wedding logo, etc to customize photo strips.
- Themed props – Silly hats, glasses, masks, and signs to match your wedding theme or colors. Props encourage fun photos.
- Digital effects – Filters and frames customized for green screen backgrounds. Allows creativity.
- Video and music – Videos, song dedications, and messages can be recorded for use with photos.
When researching photo booth rental companies, be sure to ask about the types of booths, available effects, photo options, and how prints/digital files are delivered. It ensures the booth suits your vision and provides the best guest experience. Your guests will be entertained and captured with a photo booth that has the right tech features! You can find more details at snap-booth.com.
If you want the photo booth to be used more frequently, consider having an attendant to assist guests. It maximizes participation. Position the photo booth in a high-traffic area for visibility. Make announcements reminding guests to visit the photo booth. Offer small giveaways like photo keychains for participating. Schedule the booth during peak activity times like right after dinner or dances. Selecting the right location and timing for your photo booth will increase the chances of capturing memorable moments.